Click to learn more about classes, pricing and directions to our locations in Bend

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Moms See Results At Stroller Strides

There is nothing I love more than hearing the success stories of my moms at Stroller Strides.

Last Thursday, in the afternoon, I got a great email from one of the moms saying she could hardly walk up her stairs because she was so sore. I LOVE that.

Like I always tell my moms "I'm here to HELP!" I don't know if they believe me.

I also love the story of another mom who recently went to the movies with her husband. Behind the theater is a very steep set of stairs to a parking lot. As she was bounding up the stairs her husband was imploring her to slow down. It's a great testimony to her success as she gets stronger and stronger each week and we can all see the difference.

There is nothing like being able to celebrate the successes of the moms who attend our classes. It's fun to see them excited about the changes they are seeing and to see their confidence levels soar as they improve their strength, flexibility and cardiovascular health.

We've had some great results this summer in our group and I'm excited to see what the next couple of months bring to these dedicated moms.

Way to go girls!!!

No comments: