Click to learn more about classes, pricing and directions to our locations in Bend

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Grand ReOpening Party

Stroller Strides is under new ownership! My name is Shannon Swedenborg and I recently purchased the Bend Stroller Strides franchise. I have been coming to class since March and loved it so much that when Debi decided to sell I jumped at the chance! I am a high school teacher who is taking time off to be home with my little boy, Owen. I am excited to take on this new adventure and hope you all come along for the ride! Join us for our Grand ReOpening Class and Party!



FREE Class, raffle prizes and refreshments!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

9:00-10:30 am

Larkspur Park-Senior Center
1700 SE Reed Mkt RD

See you then!

1 comment:

Beth said...

HI Shannon,
I'm a franchisee down in Flagstaff, AZ & Debi gave me a lot of great advice when I was starting out (our territories are pretty similar).
Welcome to the Stroller Strides family & I can't wait to see what you're doing up there in Bend!

beth