Click to learn more about classes, pricing and directions to our locations in Bend

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Supper Swapping makes life easy for this Stroller Strides mom

I recently started participating in a Supper Swapping group with 3 other moms. We each have a day of the week, my day is Tuesdays. I cook a pre-determined meal for our family and all of their families as well. They I deliver the meals and I'm done cooking for the week.

None of us had ever done this before and I can honestly say we were a bit skeptical, but we started a couple of weeks ago and it is awesome!

Personally, I am so grateful for the extra time I have each evening to spend with my kids. We can play, watch a video, clean up (not a favorite) and not worry about dinner because it's already made. It's wonderful.

Tomorrow we will get together and discuss how it is going. We also use Facebook to keep track of one another. It's great! ommunity, conversation, exercise, Extra Pounds, fitness, healthy eating, moms,

There are several books out there on the subject if you are interested. We used "The Great American Supper Swap" by Trish Berg. As a wife, mom, friend and Stroller Strides owner and instructor I am always looking for things to make my life a little simpler so I can spend my time doing the things I most enjoy. Supper Swapping has made a marked difference in my life and the life of my family.

Try it!

No comments: